This is our f.a.q. If your question is not mentioned here feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
- Visit our website https://ecabs4u.com
- Click on the button labelled ‘Log-in/Book now/Register
- On the new page left click on the blue ‘Register’ button at the top of the log-in box
- Scroll down until the requisite log-in you require is highlighted. If you are and individual customer select the top one. If you operate a business where you would like to offer the service of obtaining cabs select the second one. Having made your choice left click
- Complete all the information.
- Read and agree to abide by our terms and conditions
- Click the ‘Register’ button
- Check your inbox for the email address you supplied. You will receive and email from us. Follow the instruction contained therein
- As a customer or business customer you can then log-in using your computer.
- As an individual customer you can also download an app for your mobile phone or tablet from Google Playstore for Android devices or the App store for Apple devices. Use the same log-in username and password for every device.
If it hasn’t arrived within 5 minutes please check your junk mail/spam folder. If it is in here you may have to add our email address email@example.com to your list of contacts so that further emails are sent to your inbox. If it isn’t here log-in and request the email be sent to you again.
The only permitted extra charges are for excessive waiting time. These would be negotiated and agreed between customer and driver prior to travel in the vehicle. If a customers is more than 5 minutes late ecabs4u ltd believe a payment of £2 for each 5 minute period and part thereof is a reasonable amount to pay. This does not include delays caused by occurences outside the control of the passenger(s) i.e. aeroplane and train delays etc.
Cab now jobs are sent to the nearest drivers. Some, if not all, of these drivers will be on the move directly they made their bid. If you delay in making your decision they may have moved away from the pick-up point too great a distance to make the job worth their while at the price. This is probably due to the competitive bid they entered on the off-chance of the customer selecting them quickly.